Boost credibility and book sales with reviews from the publishing industry’s trusted book reviewers.
Since 1998, Foreword has been the only review publication exclusively reviewing books from independent and university presses. In print and online, the readership consists of a loyal community of librarians, booksellers, and industry professionals who understand the importance of a vibrant indie press and rely on Foreword as a great source of trustworthy book reviews.
You’re an indie author or publisher, and you have a new book at the printer. It’s beautiful, polished, ready for the eyes of the world, and you’re looking to get it out there for readers to fall in love with. Your first stop is here with Foreword Reviews. Foreword offers beautifully written, objective reviews of indie books, and we’ve been doing it for a readership of librarians, booksellers, and book lovers for over 20 years. Along with flawless credibility and fantastic reach, earning a Foreword book review gives indie authors and publishers more meat on the bone and buzz in the air for publicity campaigns. We have the research to prove that book industry professionals and general readers buy books based on a review in Foreword.
You’ve published a book and now realize that it’s hard to get noticed in this overcrowded publishing space. You’ve researched “how to get a book reviewed,” but you also want more than a capsule summary. You want a professionally written, objective review with some major credibility. Oh, and you not only want to reach an audience of readers but also reach the influencers, connectors, mavens, and salespeople who can quickly get your book in the right hands.
What you get:
- Clarion Review
- This well-written introduction tells readers, in a compact, conversational, positive way, what the book is about and what the reviewer thought of it. It could also stand alone, if necessary, as a one-paragraph mini-review.
- We’ll give you 400-600 words detailing much more than a mere plot synopsis. Clarion Reviews give authors and readers a comprehensive critique of the writing, plot, pacing, characters, packaging, and other elements that influence potential book buyers. The reader will not only know what the book is about, but they will also get a complete analysis from a professional writer who specializes in specific fields of study (book genres). Your book will be rated with one to five stars based on excellence.
20 Guaranteed Online Book Reviews
Product reviews are arguably the most useful way to eliminate shoppers’ concerns regarding a product. A majority of the people are influenced by product reviews in their purchase.
No matter whether you are a popular brand or just started out, product reviews do play a crucial role in your bookselling as far as credibility is concerned. Credibility is one of the key elements that decide the success of your book in the long run.
The fact is, 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business. And 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
What you get:
- Guaranteed 20 Reviews from Book Readers, Book Enthusiasts, Critics and Experts
- Reviews are posted on Barnes & Noble and Goodreads
- Reviews are posted on Primix Website
- Reviews can be posted on your personal website
- 60-second Book Trailer featuring your book reviews
Reasons why Online Reviews are important:
- Social Proof Drives Purchases
- They Make You More Visible
- They Make You Look Trustworthy
- They Expand the Conversation About You
- They Are Increasingly Essential to Decision Making
- They Have a Clear Impact on Sales
- They Give You An Open Line to Consumers
What is Goodreads?
Goodreads is the world’s largest site for readers and book recommendations. Their mission is to help people find and share books they love.
What is Barnes & Noble?
Barnes & Noble Booksellers is an American bookseller. It is a Fortune 1000 company and the bookseller with the largest number of retail outlets in the United States.
Want to Learn More?
Request Your Free Publishing Consultation Below
Fill our form to learn more about publishing with Primix Publishing
By clicking “Submit Button”, you certify that you are 18 years old and above, and that you are providing your electronic signature, voluntarily authorizing Primix Publishing and its affiliates to contact you using a manual or automated telephone dialing system, and to send you advertisement or telemarketing messages by email or text/SMS/MMS message to the address and phone number provided above. You will get up to 10 messages per month. You are not required to agree to this in order to buy products or services from Primix Publishing.